Date of BGBD Competition
10 August, 2019
Two categories: “CD Category（Solo / Group)” and “Live Orchestra ( Solo Only)”
Details about “Dance Style, Age, Qualifications, Time Limitations… etc.,” please see the tables as below.
Solo Competitor who won the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in the competed dance style of his/ her age division, will obtain extra points respectively:
20 Points for the 1st / 10 Points for the 2nd / 5 Points for the 3rd
BGBD Championship Qualification
Solo Dance Competitor
Sign up in at least 3 different Dance Style
The one who obtains extra points by wining the top 3 places in different dance styles, and get the highest score after adding up all points, will be the champion in his/ her age division.
Sign Up Deadline
Until 15 July, 2019
§ In order to improve the technique of dancing and Arabic culture in dancers selves, it is required to attend at least one workshop if the contestant only sign up for the competition. §
Sign Up Contact
Line ID: bossadance
Facebook: Bossa Dance
Platinum Hotel （No. 77 Anxing Road, Hsindian Dist., New Taipei City)
- Once the registration procedure is completed, the registration fee is not refundable.
- No cross registration on the “Professional” and “Amateur” Categories at the same time.
- The participants should confirm the time, category, order, and music on registration at counter.
- Music of all categories are limited to 3 minutes (including entry and exit), and it will be stopped playing if over time.
- The participants who are absent from calling over 3 times will be deemed to forfeit the competition without objection.
- In order to protect the intellectual rights of the performers, no video and sound recording, or photo shooting during the competition.
- The participants shout acquire the music playing rights by themselves. The BGBD organizer is not responsible for any disputes resulting from the copyrights.
- If the award winner is not qualified, or identified as using false personal information, the title will be eliminated and the award should be returned back, and the person is also responsible for the damage on the organizer’s reputation and administrative process. The award will be distributed to the follow-up winner.
- The participants should agree to assign the “Copyright” and the “Portrait Rigts” to the organizer without asking for payment, and disclaim the “Moral Rights” to the organizer. All the participants and his legal representatives are regarded as agreeing to this condition.
- The participants can sign for purchasing the performing video or photos at organizer. In order to protect the intellectual rights, the video is only provided to the performers themselves.
- The organizer can modify the regulations at any time if any item is unclear.